The Legal Profession (Continuing Legal Professional Development) Regulations, 2013 which came into operation on February 1, 2013 require all attorneys to acquire a minimum number of CLPD credits including a specified minimum number of credits in Ethics, Client Welfare, Business Management and Finance. The GLC will be offering courses in these subjects throughout the year. Each course will be presented at different locations in the island and at varying times and dates. Details of the schedule for upcoming courses and registration forms can be accessed through the appropriate links below.
CLPD Committee members:
- The Hon. Justice C. Dennis Morrison C.D. (Committee Chair)
- Ms Carol Aina
- Ms Nancy Anderson
- Mr John Bassie
- Dr. The Hon. Lloyd Barnett O.J.
- Ms. Gillian Burgess
- Ms Jeromha Crossbourne
- Dr. Adolph Edwards
- Mr. Robert Fletcher
Mr. Sundiata Gibbs
- Mr. B. St. Michael Hylton O.J., Q.C.
- Ms Tracey Long
- Mr. N. Patrick McDonald
- Mr. Adrian Nelson
- Ms. Sidia Smith
- Mr William Panton
The Committee may be contacted at email@example.com.
CLPD Committee Links
- Form 1 – Application for Accreditation of CLPD Course or Activity
- Form 2 – Attorney-At-Law’s Application for Credits
- Form 2 – Attorney-At-Law’s Application for Credits – Additional Schedule
- Form 3 – Report by Attorney-At-Law on CLPD Programme Undertaken During the Year
- Form 3 – Report by Attorney-At-Law on CLPD Programme – Additional Schedule
- Form 4 – Application by Attorney-At-Law for Exemption